The Innovation Prize aims to promote innovation in the field of Life Sciences.
The most innovative projects in the field of biotech, medtech and digitech will be awarded with a grant and a year of consulting services offered by Universal Biotech, with a combined value of €30 000.
The prize will be awarded during a special award ceremony in October.
The Innovation Prize is an international event. Therefore participants worldwide are accepted and treated equally during the selection and evaluation process. Participants must be:
• Academic researchers in the field of Life Sciences
• Representatives from young start-ups and companies (< 8 years old)
Drugs, Molecules, Vaccines
Medical devices, Services, Diagnostic
Health NCITs, e-health, Applications, Connected tools
Projects will be evaluated by a jury of international experts in Life Sciences, based on 5 pillars:
• Scientific quality of the innovation
• Intellectual property strategy
• Quality and strength of human resources support
• Project Feasibility
• Probability of market success
• 1st of February, 2017 : call for proposal
• 31th of March, 2017 : End of the pre-submission (receive preliminary feedback on your application)
• 30th of April, 2017 : End of the call for proposal
• 3rd of October, 2017 : Innovation Prize ceremony